We had a great time at Pedal and Play 2017 and now we're getting ready for Pedal and Play 2018! The website will be updated as the plans unfold. In the meantime, enjoy the 2017 videos of Friday and Saturday events.
Looking forward to the 2018 Pedal and Play Event
Pedal and Play will again be a TWO DAY event!! Here's an overview of the events for each day. More information will be on the Event Details page.
Friday March 9, 2018
- Check-in and Packet Pickup
- City Manager's Ride
- Party TBD
Saturday March 10, 2018
- 62, 30, and 15-mile bike rides
- 10-mile Mystery Tour
- Lunch and FREE beer
- Music and fun activities
Other 2018 Highlights
• Fundraise for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). You can ride for fun and also for a purpose. Your registration helps fund LLS, but you can also fundraise by getting others to sponsor your ride. For those who like a challenge, a 2018 Limited Edition Pedal and Play Jersey will be given to anyone who fundraises $500 or more. See our Register and Fundraise page for details.
• New design and colors for the 2018 Limited Edition Pedal and Play Jersey. When the new design is ready, you can see it and how to order on the Gear to Buy page.
• Techwick® type Pedal and Play T-shirt available. A free cotton T-shirt will be provided as part of your registration fee, but for $__, you can opt for a cool Techwick® type material T-shirt with the same design as the cotton tee. For either type of shirt, you must register by [DATE]. We will attempt to have a few extras for those registering after that date, but we cannot guarantee availability or that we'll have your preferred size, gender, and/or material.
• Brand New Mystery Ride. We'll have a new Mystery Ride and details will unfold as we progress.
• Photo Spot. We expect to have our popular Photo Spot to take a picture of you and your friends to remember the days and the good times you had. To see the photos from prior years, go to 2017 Pedal and Play Photos, 2016 Photo Highlights and our Facebook page to see the 2015 event photos.
• Free Beer. FREE BEER will be provided during lunch.
• Free Ice Cream. Harborwalk Scoops and Bites, voted the best ice cream shop in America on TripAdvisor.com will once again share their award winning ice cream with Pedal and Play participants.
• Free Massages. We are looking forward to the The Wellness Center giving FREE massages.
• The More the Merrier. Help us promote this fun event. When the 2018 flyer comes out, you can click on it to download for printing; e-mailing it to family and friends; or posting it on your social media pages. We're always happy to see new faces.
Things to Remember:
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED ON ALL RIDES
- Waivers must be signed in order to ride
- The event takes place rain or shine
Our special thanks in advance goes to our local law enforcement and fire fighting agencies (City of Punta Gorda Police and Fire Departments and Charlotte County Sheriff's Office) for helping make Pedal and Play a fun and safe event.
Thank You Sponsors
Our 2018 sponsors will be listed here and on our Sponsors Page under the About Us tab. Want to see your name and/or logo here in 2018? Contact us. We would love to add new sponsors and donors to this fun and charitable event.